If you guys haven't checked it out yet, you should. Confessions of a CF Husband is wonderful. (CF = Cystic Fibrosis) But since you don't have all the time in the world to read all the posts check out the post he recommends in the top box on the right. If you check it out and enjoy it, go vote for it. because 
5/29/2008
sweet story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These things are all interesting ... but your blog has now become like all of those forwarded email messages fwd: fwd: fwd: ...
No more commentaries on your personal experiences and thoughts of life ...
So be it ...
Pops.
Ahh, I have tons of pictures with stories to tell. But it takes more time than I tend to have with 3 very small children running around. One day they'll get up here, but my blog is still mostly for me & put things that amuse me or that I want to remember on here. It's a journal of sorts for me. =]
Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing other cool links and blogs;)
Katarina
Post a Comment