6/03/2008

darn

We had some local elections today. Ben went this morning before work. I on the other hand completely forgot until it was 7:30pm. The polls closed at 7pm. I am a ninny! I can't believe I forgot! Of course it could've been because the meeting I had at my house that was supposed to be from 10:30-11:30 last a lot longer and it was 2 before everyone went home. =]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a blog to read ... interesting commentary on life and thongs ...

http://mommysinatimeout.blogspot.com/

has a kilt like mine ...

the happy thomas family said...

yes... we stayed a bit longer than we all needed to, i think. it was pushing 4:00 by the time i had lunch. i was thrown off for the rest of the day as well. better luck next time...

Nilla said...

Yeah, heard it was a charmer of a meeting too ;).