5/08/2008

Wicked The Musical

Ok, so George introduced me to Wicked. I really like the music, that's what I have playing on my blog currently. It's been stuck in my head, but I don't mind. It's just because it's a really new thing. Anyway, I've only seen one musical and that was Phantom of the Opera. Saw it once w/ Lori in Birmingham and once w/ Lyns in Atlanta. Well Wicked will be at the Fabulous Fox Theatre in Atlanta in October!! I'm trying to get a group of 20 people together so we can afford the ticket price. Anna has some info on her blog about prices. I figure it's far enough away anyone who wants to go could save up the money. Like me!! and maybe you? =]

5 comments:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

i am SOOOOO in!

Boesch Family said...

Andy and I would Love to go!

*Lyndsey said...

oooooh I'll start saving my pennies. I wonder if Casey would want to go, too? Or are no husbands allowed?

Abigail said...

I haven't seen it yet either, but I'm sure you'll love it!! Just stick with the musical though. Do NOT read the book!

Abigail said...

http://abigailrfletcher.blogspot.com/2008/05/dollywood.html

Go to the bottom of her page and watch her cousin sing Wicked's Popular, she's great!