Carlise is turning 3 in less than 2 weeks! I will no longer have 3 under the age of 3. Wow. Anna just did Talia's birthday and it was princess themed. You gotta check out the awesome cake she made. But I have been at a complete loss as to what kind of theme to do for Carlise. Well, I finally found it today.
Rainbow Brite it is! I saw this cake pan at a thrift store today and for 98 cents thought it would be awesome. I liked rainbow brite as a child and it's so colorful that I think Carlise will like this theme as well. Off to check out e-bay for party supplies. =]
5/24/2008
birthday planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That looks very cute.
Uh-oh!! Time to get cracking if you don't want to fall behind schedule, LOL :) Only 3 under 4? ;)
lol, too cute!!! I like that idea are you going to buy her a rainbow brite? or see if you can find the old vids off e-bay?
Rainbow Brite!!! I need to find one of those!! I never find awesome stuff like that at thrift stores! I'd have bought it too ;). And I don't even have kids (yet)! You'll have to take a picture when you have it made!
Post a Comment