Saturday I hosted a baby shower for my George (Stacy). She's so cute preggo. They've had a nervous time with the pregnancy because early on they detected a heart arrhythmia. They haven't noticed it since, but she still has to avoid certain foods and drinks. She's having a boy and they're naming him Ammon Parker. Mom and I shelled out the cash to have her artwork scanned to digital file. The most precious gift a mother can give her child is her time. This way Stacy won't have to work to get an income, she can print of her artwork and sell it in boutiques. When I was pregnant with Carlise I commissioned Stacy to create for me an alphabet chart. It is totally unique and complete with alliteration for each letter and worth about $250. Then when I became pregnant with Wesley I commisioned her to create a number chart 1-10. I'd value it at $75-$100. She can easily sell a copy of the alphabet chart for $75. Really, she's that talented and doesn't see it, and her artwork is that good. Hopefully Stacy Creations will be up and running soon, but first to birth the baby. Due December 7th
11/19/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HOW CUTE IT SHE??? I haven't seen her in forever and its crazy but I still think of her as 15...haha even though thats how old I was when we hung out...I know it sounds weird...but she and her hubby look great...good for her!!
Post a Comment