Oh, I had so many laughs playing with these pictures at Yearbook Yourself. I marked which ones are my favorites in the captions. Which ones are yours?
9/12/2008
hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I had so many laughs playing with these pictures at Yearbook Yourself. I marked which ones are my favorites in the captions. Which ones are yours?
9 comments:
oh my goodness... do we have too much time on our hands?! that is so funny. the one with the mary tyler moore flip ('68 i believe) reminds me of my aunt. she slept on orange juice cans to achieve that look!
That is so funny, I liked the last one with the BIG BANGS :) That looks fun though.
I think my favs were 1962, 1966 It really is interesting to imagine you with so many differnt styles!
Ok, that was to funny. It was just what I needed today!
thanks for the dods, friend. you have no idea how much i needed that today. i was looking through some stuff saturday and found an old note. on it was, eep opp ork ah-ah. oh my goodness, how long ago was that?! so thanks for the dods... and eooaa, that means i love you.
Yep! 1968 looks A LOT like my senior picture. Scary!
Loved the 'fro! So hilarious! The 1984 one didn't look half bad... for 80s :).
OH, that's pretty funny. I may have to do this sometime!
I think the 1964 one was my fav. Fun game here!
Post a Comment