the latest Harry Potter trailer! Enjoy. =]nevermind- 8 month delay!
Yeah I saw this one today too, it is cool :) I can't wait to see it.
yes, yes, yes!!! oh i can't wait.
Hey... have they already made the #6 movie? I'm so out of the loop!
Woo hoo! I'm so excited for it!!!
it looks like it might makeup for the crappy last one! Hurray!
i'm excited... i agree with lyndsey... hopefully this one will be better than the last... but i always say that don't i? i feel so sorry for all those poor folks that don't read...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah I saw this one today too, it is cool :) I can't wait to see it.
yes, yes, yes!!! oh i can't wait.
Hey... have they already made the #6 movie? I'm so out of the loop!
Woo hoo! I'm so excited for it!!!
it looks like it might makeup for the crappy last one! Hurray!
i'm excited... i agree with lyndsey... hopefully this one will be better than the last... but i always say that don't i? i feel so sorry for all those poor folks that don't read...
Post a Comment