Here are pictures from our Fourth of July. We didn't do much. Dad flew out for his mother's funeral and Mom left to pick up the boys from EFY. We did go to Mom & Dad's though and grilled with Jeremy & JaNae. We wanted to go swimming, but it started to storm. She did give Wesley a big boy haircut, though. He was occupied with cheese puffs & 2 combs. =]
7/16/2008
Fourth of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow they are Growing up so fast, I love Wesley's big boy haircut and the girls look absolutely adorable.
love the distractions for him! I don't think that would work for Maddie though, not that I'm cutting her hair anytime soon, but some day when I have a little boy, I'll have to remember give him some combs and cheese puffs!
yeah i always have to distract
CJ too with combs and trucks and food. lol the kids all look so cute in their 4th of july outfits!
Great pictures! I love you babies' blues eyes! And Wesley looks cute with his big boy haircut :).
Post a Comment