Here is Carlise in her big girl Pajamas. They are NOT from the baby section in the store. =[
She growing so fast! She wears 4T or 5. She JUST turned 3! But, I love my 95th percentile little girl. *Please disregard my stained cushionAnd here is just another fun picture of her =]
7/16/2008
For Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow she is growing up! She even looks like a big girl. Sorry Kira. I know that's not what you want to hear.
:) Isn't that the dress that I gave her. :) She is so cute in it. She is WAY to cute, I cherish her pictures of smiles. I Miss her very much.
how cute! and she has grown so fast to me!
She looks so old in her pjs with her hair down! But she is a very cute girl! Some one has to have the 95th percenters. We can stick together okay? I remember being really shocked when your couz Cam.M. was like 8 and she only wore size 6x clothes. Mine are usually wearing that at 5. Lilly is 6 and wears 7/8.
Post a Comment