4/14/2008

update #1

Okay, I finally got the pictures from the camera to the computer 386 pictures later. I'm ready to update. I'm unfortunately one of those that feels if I can't do it all, I don't do any of it. Really bad habit, something I'm working on changing. Anywuzzles, on to updating with pictures.After Josie was born some wonderful people in the ward gave us some gifts. The most unique was a cake. I'm no talking about just any old cake. It was a masterpiece baked by Sis. Lewis. It was a 7 layer yellow cake with chocolate frosting between each layer and chocolate frosting on the outside. But it was homemade chocolate frosting, too! it was so rich, I couldn't even finish a whole slice in one sitting. (This from the girl who can/has demolished a jar of nutella in one day.) I even took a picture of it for you. I planned on taking one of it once I cut it open, and with me eating a slice (Nilla style pics) but, I didn't.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Mmmmmmmm....

Nilla said...

That looks fabulous! Sis. Lewis is a wonderful baker...

*Lyndsey said...

that cake looks taaaasty. :)