4/03/2008

I've been Tagged!

Alright Carrie. I'm finally getting this done. =]

I'm supposed to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself. Well, if you've ever held a conversation with me, this shouldn't be a first occurence of such things.
1. I sleep with my eyes open. Not all the way, but it's still creepy.
2. I remember everything people tell me about themselves, and I mean EVERYTHING. Especially little details.

3. Fresh cut median grass smells like watermelon to me.

4. I was a willing participant for my sister to pick me up off the floor with a used toilet plunger suctioned to my stomach. (Anna has an explanation on her blog, and I think Pops actually has a picture of it somewhere.)

5. When I was 2ish Mom never had to fight me about naps and going to bed. I would frequently just go get in bed when I was tired. Which caused my Mom to panic wondering where the baby disappeared to. This phenomenon hasn't occured since I became a teenager.

6. I can't even watch or hear the previews for horror films without having very bad nightmares.

7. I love learning, but hate school. both with a passion


I tag specifically: Hila, My George, Lyns, Kristy, cousin Shannon, Aunt Hannah, and Megan

but, I would love anyone else to do it, too!!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Okay, so the toilet-bowl thing is slightly disturbing :). I will do this tomorrow or Monday :). Need to start thinking of things I haven't shared yet...

wilkinson family said...

yes, well as an adult I find it disturbing too. Still it's one of my fav. memories.