Through assistance of some loved ones I have been able to build a cloth diaper stash. I bought some used and some brand new. Diaper Swappers, Diaper Traders, and Spot's Corner are the best places to get used diapers for a great deal. And 1-800-Diapers started carrying the BumGenius! one-size diapers. Wesley's favorite is a VeggieTales diaper I bought.My all-time favorite diapers are the Starbunz animals. I bought a monkey one for Wesley.
4/14/2008
diaper stash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are too cute!
Cute monkey diaper... Not something you see everyday :).
Those are really cute! I like the monkey one!
Do they keep his clothes dry? That's the only problem I have with our cloth diapers. Every time we use them, jimmy needs all his clothes changed.
Yup, his clothes stay dry!!
I love my cloth diapers too!! I'm totally going to have to remember the used diaper sites you listed!!
Post a Comment