J is one week old today. I can't believe it's already been a week. She's such a good sleeper I have to wake her for feedings. She even sleeps in the living room during the day despite all their screaming and crying. C & W are loving her every chance they get. W will even take the paci out to kiss her. B & I don't even get that good of treatment. During the midnight hour feedings I get sweet smiles and bright eyes.
J's weight:
Discharge 2/16/08 was 7 lbs. 10 oz.
2-day appt 2/19/08 was 7 lbs. 10 oz.
BSG meeting today was 8 lbs. 1 oz.
*Needs to be back up to birth weight by 2 week check-up and then average 4 oz. gain a week.
2/21/2008
one week
Journal Tags:
Josie weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow so you guys are calling her JOSIE I love that. I totally thought that would be what you called her. It just made sense. I know that she is being loved by Wesley and Carlise every day. I wish I were there to see it all. Love you Stormy
Post a Comment