The afternoon has made today a great day for me. I haven't been able to talk to 2 of my sisters for almost a week and both called me this afternoon. It was so nice!
I really hate that I can't go and see Anna. I haven't seen her since Labor Day? Memorial Day? 4th of July? ok, sometime this past summer. And I won't get to see her until after her baby is born in April. I swear it's the longest we've gone without seeing each other. She's a trooper though! She's 7 months preggo, in a wheelchair with a broken leg, 5 older children running around, and 3 of which she home schools. I just need a picture of it all =]
And JaNae is joining the Scale Back Alabama competition. It's a lose 10lbs in 10 weeks for Alabamians. If you do, you're entered into a drawing for like $250 and if your team of 4 all loses the weight then the team is entered for another drawing of money. But it's more than just losing weight. There are lessons to help you make dietary and exercise changes and official weigh-in places (mostly hospitals). I added the website to the list on the right.
Oh and in other news we added a baby name poll to our blog. It expires the day before she arrives, but please don't wait that long to vote. =]
1/07/2008
sisters
Journal Tags:
sister name game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your sister! YIKES!! She IS a trooper!
ho. ly. crap.
I hope Anna starts feeling better...how did she break her leg? That's terrible!!!
I had no clue she had 5 already...she was preggo with # 3 when Casey and I left. Dang I am out of the loop. Send her hugs from me and tell her I hope she gets on her feet soon (no pun intended, I swear.)
That's not a trooper! That's a super-woman!
wrong sister. You're thinking of Amanda or JaNae. Anna had #3 November 2001. And #4 July 2003. She had #5 when JaNae & Amanda were preggo with #3 and I was preggo with Carlise.
Jeez...she is super woman.
Lyndsey,
Kira's talking about me, Anna, the oldest. You know the one who's husband you tried to flirt with when you were a teen thinking he was a teen when he was at church playing basketball with jeremy? lol Thank you for that, we all had a good laugh because he has always looked younger than he is. Poor you I know we teased you mercilessly. By that time we had our 3rd or 4th kid.
Check out her blog. It gives the whole story and a picture!
Post a Comment